Cheap and Chic!

22:16 Susana Rodrigues 35 Comments

The new season will arrive soon, days will become shorter and colder. Yes!!! Fall will be here and we must be prepared for those chilly days. Although, not many of us can afford expensive designer clothes and accessories, but that doesn't mean we can't welcome the new season in style!

I've been checking some stores and the following, are my favourite cheap items for the new season.
...Coats:.....

...Dresses:
...
.....

...Waistcoats and shorts:
...
...Skinny vs wide:
...
Shoes:
..........

...
Jewellery:

I already bought the Accessorize Large Facet 925 Silver Ring and I love it!
.........


....... ...
Belts:
...

...
Sunglasses:
...


...


Bags:
...
...................
...
Hats:
...
Tights:

Gloves and scarves:
...


Pictures from "Heat" Magazine:


I was reading "Heat" Mag the other day when I found these cute dresses and accessories. I love the Dorothy Perkins dress! It's so 70's!
...





Striped dresses are very cool. I have one from H&M.



What a cute and cheap handbag!


These flats are so lovely I had to put them here. The boots are very cool and I bet they look great with a pair of black jeans.


Kate Moss Autumn Winter 2007 collection arrived at stores!



As some of you know she is one of my fashion icons, so I've decided to show you some of my favourite pieces from her collection.

.......

...................

Before I finish, I let you with this article from Life and Style Magazine about Lauren Conrad's Collection. To be honest I'm quite tired of her, but I was curious about the collection. I don't think it is that bad!
...

...

So... Do you like my Fall/Winter choices? What about Kate's collection? Oh! and don't forget to tell me what do you think about Lauren's designs!



Source:



Topshop; A.P.C.; Forever 21; Benetton; Baby Phat; Accessorize; Mango; Guess; Dorothy Perkins; Gap; H&M; Nine West; Heat Magazine; Life & Style Magazine;

35 comentários:

jayne said...

oo i love the purple vest, the sailor dress, and those fabulous bright yellow boots! i am addicted to yellow accessories haha!

i am am actually rather intrigued by LC's collection too :)

LML said...

i WANT that APC black and white dress!

I am full of envy whenever you post hot topshop items, which there were plenty of in this post. I can't wait for it to come to NYC someday.

evie said...

a big yes to the apc yellow lace dress and all topshop items!!!

Mrs Fashion said...

Guess where you'll be shopping this season?!
x

WendyB said...

Cute stuff! I like that Dorothy Perkins dress.

penelope said...

omg!! those benetton lace ups, topshop super high platforms and mango shades are so so in my list!!!! haha!!

though. with my budget; i guess i could only afford the shades=p
but do they haf the frames in red?!!
love them to bits!!

coco said...

oooo wow there is so much great stuff here it is hard to take it all in.
love the topshop jeans and the knitted boots
and the sunglasses were also very chic

a. said...

loving all the high street shops!
london is the best for that kind of stuff.
ah, APC is my absolute favourite of the moment; ill be doing a post about it soon.
do you know of anywhere i could get it in the states besides nyc or la? online, perhaps? :/
& about lauren. sorry the girls got no 'real' style but the line looks cute - it will be good for basics but amped up with gorge accessories, of course.
much amour, xx a.

G.G. said...

Ooooooh, where to start, simply an amazing post! I love the blue Topshop coat and the Dorothy Perkins dress best, I think :)

totally, I added your link. STILL loving the topshop amidst all the envy.

Fabulous post! Love the pics! The shoes are amazing!

Great to see Rila Fukushima as the Model of the Week.

I hope she gets more high profile work.

Secret Agent said...

So, is TopShop like an H&M? I don't know what it is, but, I do hear my Fashionista friend always talk about it. Items you picked out look nice. Kate Moss is quite the fashion icon.

Cris Lazoru said...

I loved this post! Great choices, I loved that check capelet from TopShop and all of the hats. That Dorothy Perkins dress was also great. And the new Kate Moss collection is very nice, liked it better than the spring one. And I like LC and her collection seems simple but cute.

C.

Seraphine said...

I loved the curved cuff bracelet, and the shorts with the ties on the sides. Lots of fun fashion ideas.

Cris:
To be honest I also prefer kate's fall winter collection, just like you. I also like LC's collection because of that, its cute and simple!
kiss kiss
Su

oooh i'll get the capelet,all the belts, that cute white cap PLEASE.
wow this is probably the best post i came across this week!
p.s.hope u can stop by my blog!

Filó said...

Oi Su! Obrigado pelo comentário, adoro o seu blog tbm. Ai quem dera viver em LOndres para poder ir na Top Shop. Tudo muito lindo.
Bjsssssssssssssss

lc's collection isn't offensive, but considering i recently found out she makes 10,000 to 25,000 per episode of the hills, i don't think i need to support her any further!

lluviaschick said...

love your selection osf dresses and shoesjo

penelope said...

omg!! they haf them in red!! haha!!!

anyhow thanks for d comment(: u know; i read abt this socialite with the manalos MJs in every single color they haf and i'm like WHAT?!!! i just want one!!! haha!! they're so so gorgeous!!

ChiliLady said...

hey, I posted in the kate moss blog! its open again for u!

I love the accessories!

penelope said...

chililady's such a big big kate moss fan! haha!!

anyhow thanks for d comment! haha!! the pose which kate's struck seemed so effortless but whn i tried it! (ok! dont laugh!) i look like crap!! haah!

Arielle said...

ooh i love those h&m flats and the topshop cut out patent belt and topshop engraved bangle... can't wait to go shopping again...gimme gimme gimme! lol.. by the way, I've started a new blog: http://heavens-wardrobe.blogspot.com/ - would love it if you could check it out sometime...

Candid Cool said...

Cool black APC dress
Cool waist coats, esp. the 2nd at TopShop. And those BabyPhat boots ain't so bad.
And I’m toying with the idea of the Wet Look Kate dress.
And for a. APC can be bought off their website.
-h

Trendini said...

I have an enormous crush on the Top Shop high waisted wide legs trousers...so amazing! kate Moss winter: meh. it seems a bit too "haven't we met already"...and Lauren conrad: i could find the same pieces for 1/10th of the price...oooh, and your Dorothy Perkens printed dress: H-O-T

The shoes and the bags are really really chic !!

Oh, yes, I love this post! Thanks for commenting on my blog:)

I especially love those oxford heels you picked. I must get me a pair, and I like a lot about Lauren's line!

hugs,
gg

Fendi said...

Thank you so much!
Now I have some new ideas!
I like the yellow lace dress..
I have too much bags maybe some accessories.. :)

kiss
Fendi

In Yr Fshn said...

Great post! I just started The Hills, so I'm not sick of LC yet and I actualy love her style. The tights are the best!

Arsheen said...

love autumn/winter! can wear all the tights and boots i want. love kate moss's cropped leather jacket too...cant really see much of LC's stuff though

you are linked! i never saw your cheap and chic sunglasses section before -- i like

Dustcakeboy said...

What a comprehensive post! Great blog.

Would love to link with you...