Colours for Spring

21:18 Susana Rodrigues 28 Comments

I've said many times that I love black, although now that Spring is almost here, I'm starting to feel the urge for some coloured outfits. Don't get me wrong, I still love black but I need some colour back in my life.
?
Spring collections are full with bright colours, patterns, flowers etc, so I've search for some outfits and accessories (both expensive and cheap) and the following are a few that caught my eye!
?
?
Clothing?
?
Chiffon Mini Dress - Roberto Cavalli - net-a-porter.com
??
Printed Bandeau Dress - Jay Ahr - net-a-porter.com
?
?
Marina Batwing Top - Missoni - net-a-porter.com
?
?
Polynesia Print Bandeau Dress - Accessorize
?
?
Riviera Camisole Dress - Tibi - net-a-porter.com
?
?
Silk Tiered Flounce Dress - Moschino - net-a-porter.com
?
?
Torre Print Batwing Tunic - Emilio Pucci - net-a-porter.com
?
?Prerna Embroidered Floral Bandeau Dress - Accessorize
? ?
Bandani Bandeau Dress - Accessorize
?Bags and Purses?
?
Multicolor Convertible To You Bag - Fendi - eluxury.com
?
?
Vintage Floral Purse - Accessorize
?
?
Rose Embroidered Bag - Accessorize
?
?
Quilted Bag - Chanel
?
?
Dorothy Slim Clutch - Guess
?
?
Quilted Margot Bag - Marc Jacobs- eluxury.com
?
?
Chain Handle Bag - Yves Saint Laurent
??
Samba Poppy Half Flap - Guess
?Shoes
??
Tri-Color Patent Platforms - Miu Miu- net-a-porter.com
?
?
Jelly Mouse Shoes - Marc Jacobs - net-a-porter.com
??
Wedge-Heel Sandals - Benetton
??
Decollete Patent Pumps - Christian Louboutin - net-a-porter.com
?
?
Perspex Panel Platform Sandals - Chloé - net-a-porter.com
?
?
Satin Elasticated Ballet Shoes - Accessorize
?
?
High Platform Shoe - Topshop
?
?
Sweetie Thing Sandal - Dior - eluxury.com
?
?
Samourai Bow Pump - Dior - eluxury.com
?
?
Very Prive Pumps - Christian Louboutin - net-a-porter.com
?
Jewellery and Accessories
?
?
Mozambique Earrings - Accessorize
?
?
Giant Pearl Ring - Accessorize
?

?

Gold Sandblast Donut Necklace - Guess
? ?
Textured Gold Hoops - Guess
?
?
Large Plastic Sunglasses - Topshop
?
?
Snake Tie Bracelet - Topshop
??
Kirsten Flower Bando - Accessorize
?
?
Large Square Sunglasses - Topshop
?

?

Loopy Chain Bracelet - Accessorize
?
?
?

28 comentários:

Ana said...

I defenitly loved all the brights seen on the runways especially at Lanvin. I like the fendi bag you picked out.
i havent had a comment from you in a while, where have you been?

Ana said...

oh i defenitly understand what you're saying. school/work takes up lots of blogging time.

sierra said...

Oh, I really want a floral dress. and those satin ballet flats..

:)

Skye... said...

Oh my god, I fell in love with those pictures... my favs are the chiffon mini dress by cavalli, the silk dress by moschino (I bet it swings amazingly!), the vintage floral purse and the rose bag by accessorize! It's too bad they accessorize shop here closed...

hercoffeeparty.blogspot.com

ChiliLady said...

with my hair i look kinda hippie-ish when I wear floral clothes.
but the shoes are awesome!

Imelda said...

You posted so many great thing I really want to have now!
Glad to have you back!

atelier said...

I like the flower print

In Yr Fshn said...

I love that Fendi bag and yay to all these florals!

Kira Fashion said...

great prints and bags!! love it!!!


a kiss

Welcome back!!!

I see we're all splashed in colors for Spring.

alluretone said...

nice list, i really like the chanel and ysl.

Welcome back too! I love that kirsten flower band, reminds me of a makeshift one I made from a flower brooch and ribbon. Will def k.i.t.

Camila. said...

Olaa!!
Vo add você lá nos links do Garotas Estupidas...
e depois a gente podia trocar entrevistas também né?! Pra postar nos blogs heheheheh

que acha?
Beeijos

Modelizer said...

love the topshop bracelet. hopefully the manhattan flagship will happen and we can get some cute cheap stuff too.

coco said...

FINALLY YOU RETURN!!!
hahah i have missed you!
I love that chanel bag, it is just the most stunning thing ever.
How have you been?
x x x x

molly said...

oooh youre getting me all excited for summer now!

I'm so glad you're back!
Amazing post! Love your pics!
That Dior pump is fabulous and the Flower Bando is so cute!

Wonderful post. I love your header and blog.

I love the Moschino Dress, Marc Jacobs flats and bag, and then the Dior heels.

the fendi bag, cavalli dress, and miu miu platforms are amazing, great choices as always!

- ashley
http://blog.pricegrabber.com/chicshopper

Flowers are so hot for spring, but I love the Bandani Bandeau Dress you posted best, very funky w/o being over the top.

Aretha said...

Finally a new post!
I love your choices, specially the Pucci and Cavalli pieces

Susie Bubble said...

That Fendi bag is forever imprinted in my head... for unknown reasons!

The New Look said...

I'mloving the Pucci and Missoni, and the fendi, chanel ,and macr jacobs bags.

Buh said...

OMG! You have GREAT taste! I love everything...

Letitia said...

omg great freakin post su lol! i love like 99.9% of this stuff..mostly the moschino dress..anyway please dont forget im taking over for Alison at Bombaazine Doll!! take a looksy..new vibe :)

WendyB said...

Love the Miu Miu shoes.

Andy said...

wooow. i love this stufff. a lot.
I'm obsessed with the Moschino dress.. and Louboutins are beautiful, as usual. I love the Chloe platforms, they're original and amazing. mmmh. i love the colors of the chanel bag too. :-) really nice.

Natty said...

Hello - my first comment on your blog. Loving the site!
I really love that Fendi multi colour bag - I sadly dont have the pay packet to purchase it though : (