Daily Makeup

10:55 Susana Rodrigues 23 Comments

I don't know about you, but I like to wear a "little bit" of makeup everyday. Nothing too glamorous of course, because I like to look natural, but I cant live without mascara, concealer, blush and gloss, before I leave home to go to work. Ok! this already seems too much lol but I don't use strong colours!
.
It's funny because while I was writing this I remembered Carrie Bradshaw's character words (well, not the exact words) telling Mr. Big that she doesn't wake up looking that good every morning and that she actually needs stuff to look that great! Haha and I totally agree!
. So, I've decided to show you some of my daily makeup products and also ask you if there are any products that you advice or suggest. I'm not the kind of girl who always stick to the same products (or even style) so I'm open to suggestions.
.
.
. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My Longchamp Planètes Clutch/Cosmetic case
.
.
Family photo
.

.

My latest Chanel purchase: Mat Lumière - Luminous Matte Powder Makeup
.
.
.
I also want to buy the new Chanel White Satin - Limited Edition, from the Spring 2008 Makeup Collection (see image below), but when I went to the store it was sold out. They are expecting more White Satin to arrive from France so I had to put myself on a waiting list.
.
..
What about you? Do you wear makeup everyday? What products do you use and do you recommend? By the way, I'm thinking on buying a new face powder but I'm not sure which one I should buy, do you have any advices?

.
.
Sources: My own photos,
Chanel, Dior, Sephora

23 comentários:

Moi said...

Excellent picks! I looove Dior Lip Maximizer. I also want to get Chanel White Satin!

By the way, could you please update my blog link on your site? I just got a new domain name, my new URL is http://www.ma-petite-chou.com. Thanks! And as always, love your blog!

Tinsley said...

Basically everything youve just posted is my favourite too!
I love the 'family' photo :P

come join the bloggers fashion forum

bloggerettes.proboards91.com

hope you join!

Kira Fashion said...

all your make is really luxury!!!!

love it!

a kiss

keep in touch!

Kira

Hi!

I usually use makeup: maybelline, rimmel, avon, loreal, Yves rocher...

Thank you for your visit, by the way! =)

Imelda said...

If you're searching for a new mascara, I would recommand: Cil Defenition by Gemey Maybelline!
You make up is great and the brands are so luxurious!!
the white satin by chanel looks amazing!! I hope you will find it!

coco said...

I've never used Chanel makeup
I have always wanted to buy it, just because I love Chanel
I'm loyal to este lauder however

In Yr Fshn said...

It's funny: I never ever wore make up in HS--maybe a little bit of Clinique gloss--but now I won't leave the house without powder, blush, mascara and lip something or other. And if I'm going out properly, I have to be all made up.
Recently, peeps from HS saw me again and didn't even recognize me!

I can't wait to get the white chanel polish...

i love the chanel white satin polish, its such a chic alternative to black

Ondo Lady said...

I use mostly MAC stuff; Benefit primer, MAC foundation, MAC eyshadow, mascara - either Maybelline, MAC or Revlon and MAC Shock-o-late lipgloss. It sounds like a lot but it takes me all of 10 mins to put on and the look is quite natural.

Cris Lazoru said...

So I don't wear a lot of makeup (what with being a guy and all that). But I adored that post on Lydi Hearst. That face is divine.

C.

Elisabeth said...

Great selection.

Some days I wish I could go out bare faced, and other days I like the fact that I make that extra bit of effort.

Although most days I would kill to be a dewy complexioned natural beauty!

Andy said...

This daily make up looks really natural, it seems to be really cute. i wear more make up than this, hehehe. Chanel nail polish are my life btw... :-)

Mary-Laure said...

I'm really REALLY not into makeup but what I do love is my Shu Uemura eyelash curler, my Chanel eye crayon and I recently fell under the spell of MAC's Russian Red lipstick (instant polish and class, yet a bit rock and roll).

I'd love that Chanel black Satin, but tell me, do you find it hard to remove completely? I find that with dark nail polishes, my nails never look clean and normal after I remove the polish...

Ha-ha, I'm wearing white nail polish right now! I'm not a big makeup girl, but I never leave the house without curling my eyelashes, even if I don't add mascara. And a little white eyeliner between your eyes really makes look like lively and wide.

Great make up! Love your selection!

I wear similar products.....but from the drugstore.
*sigh*

maveri_ck<3 said...

i dont really wear makeup, mainly because i dont have time to apply it in the morning- but i am a big fan of chanel nail polish i have so many different colors, but its so pricey. oh and based on your hearst post below-- i love her! i've been to the hearst castle in california and its amazing!

coco said...

i have recived your email so i will get back to you asap

Ooohhh....looks like someone has a Chanel addiction problem. :-)

I use Kiehl's moisturizer with SPF 15. That's it!

I used to wear your Chanel powder. However, now I love L'Oreal. Take a look on my list of beauty products here.

I love this post and might have to post a similar one myself! I wear make up everyday and If I had to pick only one thing to apply then it would be my eyeliner! You have some great make up here! I'm guessing your favourite brand is Chanel? Btw, I like your blog and am going to add it to my links!

Jillian said...

fabulous products! The one thing i wear EVERY day is diorshow mascara i always tend to my eyes sometimes i just do eye makeup and nothing else so that is definitely my most important makeup

You have such lovely things! Dior lip gloss is the best, I wish I could afford all that chanel!