Park Avenue meets... Hearst

09:40 Susana Rodrigues 23 Comments

..
Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw is a model, a designer (for Puma, 2007) a socialite and an heiress.
.
.
She was born in Wilton, Connecticut, but she lives in Manhattan.
.
.
“Before I started working, I never came to New York. It took me aback at first.” - Lydia Hearst-Shaw
.
.
Lydia is only 5ft 7 in (1.70m) but that didn't stop her from being an amazing model. She was named one of People’s Most Beautiful People in 2004 and in 2007 The Michael Awards recognized her as their Model of the Year.
..
..
She was discovered by fashion photographer Stephen Meisel and her first modelling assignment was for the cover of the Italian edition of Vogue.
.
.
She works for One Model Management, NYC; Independent Talent, London; Ford Models, Paris; Beatrice, Milan and One Theatrical, LA (acting).
.
.
She briefly attended the Lawrenceville School. Since graduating from Wilton High School she attended Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut where she majored in communications and technology.
..
But Lydia is not only known for being a model, she is also an heiress to the publishing fortune established by her maternal great-grandfather William Randolph Hearst, which reports $5 billion a year in annual revenue.
.
.
.
.
Well done Lydia, you got it all! The looks, the job and the money.
.

23 comentários:

She is so beautiful!

Emma said...

I get very jelous of people like that (shes so pretty) I knew nothing about her thought thankz for the heads up =)...... exchange links???

Ana said...

her face is so delicate and pretty

In Yr Fshn said...

She's very pretty and I always get a kick out of her column in the Page Six Magazine of the Sunday NY Post. She's not the smartest cookie, but she's funny.

coco said...

I like her with red hair, she looks a bit like Mena Suvari I think
and I love Stephen Meisel, it's cool to know he found her

Bojana said...

I love the outfit with the jewel-toned purple dress

Imelda said...

She's so beautiful!
In the pictures with the red hair she reminds me of Mischa Barton!

Imelda said...

She's so beautiful!
In the pictures with the red hair she reminds me of Mischa Barton!

ChiliLady said...

That girl has all - my dreams, my "jobs", my height!

first time i came here and... i loved!
XX please, visit my blog too
its about music, cine and book ;)

this is a great post! Thanks for sharing. I love the way u wrote it!

Gloria said...

true that.

Secret Agent said...

She is quite beautiful. How convenient to be a model and a family of a publishing company.

Elisabeth said...

She's gorgeous!

And the red hair suits her so well; beautiful!

Kira Fashion said...

Ela é muito bonita...não sabia que vc é de Portugal ;)

Muitos beijos e abraços do brasil!

Andy said...

She's way too beautiful.

I had the pleasure to shoot her a while back and she was sweet as pie. Can't be said for many in her position. xx

Kira Fashion said...

stills gorgeous!


a kiss

lee jones said...

she's gorgeous.
i like her with red hair better i think.



LOVE

well, well!

looks who's back! heh, I'm glad, I've been missing my dose of killer heel inspired fashion.

must say, I'm not feeling Lydia Hearst too much. She's just a little too commerical looking for me.

The New Look said...

She's so cute.I love her first Vogue Italia cover ,she looks unearthly on it.

Susan said...

I think she looks lovely with red hair and, I can't believe I'm saying this but, with a centre parting... some people can't pull off a centre parting but she looks good. The best is the 4th from the bottom I think.

I've never seen her in red hair before.

Wow, she looks so different with her usual blond hair.