"One Way North"

20:15 Susana Rodrigues 15 Comments

I've always been a fan of hoodies and this season they are back to stay. I remember seeing some fabulous ones hit the runways.
I'm very happy because I just got this very cool "Magic Hands" Hoodie from One Way North and I just love it and carry it everywhere. It's very comfortable but also cool at the same time!

.
I already took it to the beach, to night outs and I even wore it to practice yoga in the backyard. I like when clothes can be wearable with different outfits and looks and with this hoodie I can just dress casually and go to the supermarket or wear it with a LBD or skinny jeans and go out with my friends at night.
.
One Way North is an amazing store that makes cool graphic tees and hoodies for both men and women. Their clothes are sweatshop free, limited and original and they ship internationally as well! How cool is that? If you want to wear "fresh, retro, urban and unique" clothes One Way North is the place to go. You should visit their store to check the hoodies and the tees. You can also follow them and stay up to date.
.
My hubby also got a very cool tee that I borrow sometimes and wear it as a dress ;)
.
.

.


.

15 comentários:

The Seeker said...

LINDA!!!!!!!!!
Tudo bem contigo????? Espero que sim!!

Tons of love

xoxo

sypher said...

Great post! Thanks for the love!

Gon said...

First to leave a comment ahah! i love your hoodie, it's so cool but from the past season i specially love the one from Ungaro! you have a great style btw.. não sei porque, mas estas coisas ficam sempre muito melhores quando as dizemos em ingles lol!

Beijinhos!

www.dimogonda.blogspot.com

NIce sporty and glamorous pics¡
xxx
DELIA

Thank you too Sypher :)
Much love
Su

Gon said...

Obrigado ! nos blogs em ingles esta optimo! tbm ja te adicionei ;)

beijinhos !

a. said...

Beautiful photos Su, especially the first one.
That hoodie is really awesome. I've visited onewaynorth website and they have great pieces there. Great store.
**

yay for hoodies! i wore them to death a few years ago but my love for them was rekindled after seeing the Ungaro chain one on Fashion Toast xx

Mónica Lice said...

Gostei!

I agree hoodies are back and that one is very cool, I love the graphics. Great images too, #1 and 4 are favorites.

cool pics!!love them!!!
kisses
xxx

Catarina Motta said...

As fotografias estão muito giras e também gosto do capuz.

G said...

they have very cool stuff and the graphics are very artistic.

Teresinha said...

que sandálias lindas!!

Emma xx said...

awesome hoodie! and an awesome blog :)